weekend it finally happened ... I had my ClauWi basic course for Trageberaterin.Der madness, what have I learned everything and how much background knowledge you need! I have to work up until the course again ... I have so many thoughts, ideas, and I'm somehow not properly in everyday life again: D
As I remember I wrote that I not at all a lot about training and I would like to catch up yet:
The basic course:
You learn a lot of theoretical background knowledge such as history of wearing and anatomy of the infant (hip and spine). are the most common modes of binding with cloth ( kangaroo , winding cross stretcher, backpack carrier) also practiced and baby carriers are vorgestellt.Außerdem will bind to role-play the advisory practiced and evaluated in a small group.
replaced after the basic course is a Teilnahmebestätigung.Nun is one ClauWi carrying adviser and a consultant, you must carry a certificate
anbieten.Wenn but still want to go there with the advanced course weiter.Zu this homework must be done.
The advanced course:
the learning is deepened and ausgebaut.Man learn more binding modes and there are again more intense the topics: the wearing of ill / special children Event Info besprochen.Es also reunites the advisory group in the geübt.Außerdem evaluation of homework.
What next? How do I get a certificate?
After the advanced course you get the papers and they have filed with the
speakers werden.Nach a review get this corrected
returned and attached the Zertifikat.Nun one must call certified ClauWi carrying consultant.
find more information on training their HERE and HERE
0 comments:
Post a Comment