adventurous home birth or wish come true. PAULA
long as I'm now considering to and fro.
can be something of a blogging baby!?
should be done?
like that ever read one?
be condemned I / so irresponsible mom shows?
who read do not like it should please read more here from more!
our beautiful home birth ...
26.12.2009 our paula was born at my parents home.
late as 24.12. have we made fun that I will probably be eternally pregnant because it did nothing at all.
25/12. had we again make an appointment with our hebi kristin.da I et 2 (11.12 gyn & 15.12. hebi) and yet some of it was about it.
I was greeted by her with the words: "You look like you get still a child."
Mhh how right she was ...
cot and made the proposal in its probieren.gesagt to acupuncture, so done. On the end
Thats has globules at home.
already on the way to my parents (who have to luise FAST2-watched) duke ever happen again.
Once there, read it to walk but with a light massage and go stand still good. Had
then blow in the distance of 4-5 minuten.also we Kristin called and considered what we nor could do, since I have not had the feeling which is great doing what.
Bin then after consultation in the tub and there have let the blow already back to a distance-all minutes 8-10.
That was then so about 2 hours so.also kristin again called and said get out of the tub and exercise.
After I am so against 23:30 in the tub it was beating on schlag.keine 10 minutes and the contractions came back regularly every 4 minutes and then in ever shorter intervals.
between contractions has Norman quickly the bedroom of my parents' baby-ready "gemacht.denn the bag we had in the car as a precaution.
Ca 0 clock still fast at the call kristin they will drive off IMMEDIATELY.
In between time I climbed onto all fours in the water bed and I tried to breathe and sway with the blow at least a bit of strength increase.
without success ...
were so slow even my parents anxious until then were in the living room watching television and more or less quiet.
My mom caught the whole situation pretty quickly and my dad had sent out waiting for kristin. Hardly again
drinne the contractions were already los.nach short answer for my two obstetricians who knew what was coming to me now but this much courage awarded in the situation and have helped me sooo much because most encouraging.
I hand in my head paula geboren.unglaublich ...
this little man with the warm, moist mutzel hair, so soft and tender and überwältigend.nach short break and a new press woe to the body of Paula was in the hands of her grandmother was born. Then she was
between my legs and has once loudly complained about the light.
So fast and light from the small lint looked warm and cuddled.
was really quiet for the moment the time ...
managed without hebi, with friends and mom and above all without the slightest injury.
kristin Not 5 minutes later and my dad are in the tür.paula and I lie in bed and sniff at us once only. After the umbilical cord may
auspulsiert is the proud grandmother they durchschneiden.der first is still an experimental curiosity beykottiert.dann by paula she is still measured and weighed. 0.35
clock, 3620 grams, 52 cm and a ku of 35.5 cm.
All in all a wonderful hausgeburt.die not quite as planned and was still was better than ever erwartet.was was not only the environment but also to the very doll huge support of my two "helpers".
THANK YOU! YOU HAVE MADE IT TO THE WHAT IT WAR.EINEM unforgettable, wonderful experience ...
now the big sister of course, everything has slept calmly, and then the next morning all got their dolle Paul.
0 comments:
Post a Comment