Friday, February 26, 2010

Where To Find The Extender On Your Sony Bravia

love is in the air or diligent, industrious gammeln

as you can see so wonderful we have F Ü R H L I N G !
So why now forgotten in soft spring colors written by uns.habe directly but how it feels when the sun warms the back one. at 7 degrees here and calm I can hardly believe it has actually snowed the last 2 months ...
I find sun soooooo toll.da you get it right again ice loss ...
the hand-made skirt in the picture above, was happy of course, about his exit and has his rock siblings (which originated here in the last days) directly tells how great it is outdoors ẞ en.jaja not here who thinks mucki with middle ear inflammation and loads of mini me full;))), no, no ...
for the mini mouse is created or a puck ceiling, as the lint can not sleep without being eingewurschtelt.
besides, I just crochet in a cozy blanket for the child and was again noted that I probably underestimated the size was ...
is somehow and will not größer.man I think the wool and I, we are no greater friends more ...

to sometimes write about something else as "threads" I report also take place again at the buffet of my front.das lower part is already ground down to half and finally the confused ideas in color my head more and more clear;)))
pastel pink, green and yellow may soon be a tender, the doors and drawers from the good piece schmücken.wie I am glad when it finally is in our bedroom!

after I've read by now, then again briefly to you: mumble
woman pink pepper and klittersplitter what do about the?
woman ramtamtam the fly as a spring recognition --- good idea!
schockobärchen woman-that is, the mama-the "where are your parents ask," is really great;)
thomelinchen woman you're my role model apli
woman ri-ra-box-nice rumbling wars with you and them schnuckis and! I find shopping at 100 decibels do not really sooo dramatic
woman theo lotte and I'm in love with the mad woman, and knitwear
achsooo vulture nr 2 the place with the neueröffnug gut.ich I stand here every now and then encouraging hose and change nothing just so that I destroy everything not provided.

sooo fals I've forgotten who tuts I've read though leid.ich determined.

also still my current favorite joke:
what lies on the sea floor and speaks indistinctly?



a * mumble * HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IN THE SENSE ALSO LOVE GREEN ẞ E. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment