Saturday, January 22, 2011

Which Straightener Should I Buy

The New Year's concert at the Musikverein Bubach-Calmesweiler: Impressive!

And then I wrote about the concert was still very young in my EppelBlog:
"Just great!"
should I actually write today.
For I visited in these days of January, the musical start to the year in the Big Eppel:
New Year's Concert of the Music Society in my adopted home-Bubach Calmesweiler. And the concert was great again.
But I can not write it.
It would not be the whole truth.
For what Schonn last year, "fabulous!" was this year found out something even more.
And what comes after "class"?
Nee .... "Class" or even "the most class" in no case.

So I let the whole thing better, and you just describe why I am the New Year's Concert 2011 (which was themed "Around the world") was even better than last year.

For the first wow 'factor in my well-trained musical ear (at least I make music for more than three decades, though now only for domestic use) provided the student orchestra at the Musikverein.

The repeated performance of the musical talent was unmistakable.
Stefan hand, committed student conductor of the orchestra, all the work has done.
With "21 Guns", "99 Luftballons" and the "Lincoln Celebration Overture" they drew the audience in the almost completely filled Big Eppel quickly under her spell and prepared the way for the "big" orchestra led by conductor Jörg Graf

African Symphony
The selection of tracks and the musical setting was perfect. It was felt that the music-club Bubach Calmesweiler the label "village brass band" - which in no way meant to sound disrespectful - has been left behind.
But what the concert was so outstanding, was the special touch of color, in addition to the orchestral music. provided for applause: The outstanding soloists, a great performance by the singer Simone Maas and a couple cats, the (inspired by the musical "Puss in Boots" to the music and the theater club started at the end of last year together on the stage) a dance performance put on's parquet

And - before I forget: As Last year, the stage experienced Gudrun Schomer skillfully and with humor through the program's.

want with my compliments to the Chairman of the Musikverein, Michael Zawar, I close this blog post:
. Congratulations to this great concert I'll be back next year! "
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment