or again in
jaaa, relief ...
we had today, the long-feared and repressed good time at the pediatric cardiologist.
phew ...
by conventional examinations (weight, blood pressure, etc., which has actually increased but hummel 600g-9600g) we went to the doc.
made with the ultrasound findings: ALL IN GOOD ORDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so froh.das again a great nachricht.ich am so very .......................
back in the country, we are short holiday since sontag.waren in and it really was sooo nice to the parents and grandparents and ostsee.die mucki, men's and f räulein incl mini.ein generations holidays also.
we have quite a lot of shells, stones and sticks gesammelt.uns drachensteigen the belly vollgeschlagen.waren fish in fresh and lighthouse view.
we had such good luck was really with our häuschen.alles as I had wished.
through the entire gefutter I have now even made my 39th mucki-week-107cm waist-to toppen.bin now! * oh, oh I probably burst real soon * at 108 cm and the 35th in the week.
great ... because I may well have set a few additional strips * or * please do not hope for a good connective tissue??
soooo, the first after a week blog abstinence of us here.
dearest greetings to all park
0 comments:
Post a Comment