Sunday, October 25, 2009

Smellwomen Feet In Nylon

country biker girl or kleckerkram the week

today . mucki spitze.war found it the first time that they went out Puki ist.natürlich selbstgehäkelten with jacket ;) * * proud that was found indirectly toll (2 oncoming mums "sweet jacket , jaaa but they are always so expensive")
human there says the " craft mom "! !
before we could park in the I have got the dame still ne hour by apartment rocked. naptime with mama ansabbern .'s Also 34th weeks Plautz quite well.
I wonder sooo often what I do because without the good beco would?
the kleckerkram from überschrifft is already previously mentioned new for favorite doll " calligraphic " wardrobe.'m Still me thinks a jacket to crochet * --- but how embarrassing YES I CAN NOT *. knit crochet though.
was in elementary school in the ag "nimble needle . Who would have thought it makes the time paid for. hihihihihi ............
we also have baked yet. gluten free n stolle n and cookies for the mucki and thereafter to "normal" stolle and tunnel cake .
what a work . But really tasty.
we have now in my parents stored, so I do not come in here temptation.
which we are the next topic ...
HOW CAN YOU ME THE ANTUN?
MIR as always hungry, never tired of becoming, like eating, pregnant Muddi ??


in the sense a great rest evening * for me * crime scene and a good start in the week

the fräulein pieselke

0 comments:

Post a Comment