mm westlife or scarlet alarm
good and only half good news, greetings from the house of radish!
it comes time to say westlife with the words of marius müller (and translated for you from the turtles) "I AM BACK HERE IN MY AREA. HAB ME ONLY HIDDEN, NEVER REALLY WAS WAY".
jaaaaaaaaaa, we meet them today abgeholt.nach 63 hospital they gave us looked briefly puzzled, and then right again nestled in their crates.
I'm glad the good man is back to haben.es here still feeling a little clinic here (ointment, spray and powders) but we get can not fix.
looks a little scary the hole already nor from but according to doc is now only better.
is a real good fighter ... erna
semi-good news, issues of krippe.scharlach!
mhh ... What we have now or are just back these threadbare eckzahnmonster??
13 healthy children in a 60 einrichtung.gute children scarlet balance for ...
well I hope to `s immune system of mucki.
something, it almost gave me the heart-broken mom.
on wednesday was the favorite child in mucki cafe quite viciously pulled by the hair.
have comforted her and puffed and again after I had caught (the other mom was standing next to her and has not Ollen beetle's said or it taken away from my mucki) and had been collected tufts of hair, we went again.
morning cuddling says the bumblebee but to me, "young-ouch-bums-mama" and I asked who made her "ouch", she puts on the body in the hair and then says it nochmal.mußte even blow again on the site.
the poor did me soooo very sorry.
it makes me really angry if my child auszubaden something hat.wir look for ways to punish without physical or seeliche and then gets the child for or receipt.
and now?
should I show her how to hurt others as quickly as possible does suppress it or it is better to be the stronger !?
the pregnancy hormone, which I judge the whole thing a little too much lassen.oder as you can see are these?
schlidkröten happy and clueless mom greet me
0 comments:
Post a Comment