all beschiss-greet or bel
it makes me sooo mad when I like things THE read.
I understand it nicht.wie often is medication and will not be because the industry earned more if it is chronically ill??
there might also be against mucki zölliakie's a drug, what it the expensive special diet and, above all, the possible feeling of saving could be different??
you gracious God ...
* sorry, but here my mom cooks the heart *
one would I most like in Noisy Village To live where I do not ever stumble on paws, canceled, drugs, vaccinations, etc. ridiculous.
well I lay me back on my sofa and crochet still a little new things for mucki's doll "calligraphy".
the belly I can barely sew namely ...
when I'm sitting here, then the mini awake and bored her koepchen magen.autsch in my ...
Monday comes the love again hebi and talk time is a serious word with her if she had not turned.
otherwise I'll hold on with: Indian bridge, belly bells, flashlights, glow-belly, foot massage * refexzonen today's tip of a midwife *...
in this thick sense
0 comments:
Post a Comment