Saturday, October 10, 2009

Career Choices For Aspergers

autumn, offices and hunger - or kings of leon

to the bleating here / post are good cry?

N E I N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even if it currently we do not see really great things forward your geht.überall I, sewing, handicrafts, and glued at all.
except the crèches autumn tinker with is mucki this week, nothing happened.
ever we need to go there and there and make the still and there is still a copy ...
it sucks plenty. is eating

the only thing seems to help; ))))))))))))))))
take 2, gingerbread, pomelo, orange, cake / biscuit, ice and even after a child mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh punch! !
can survive me here.
the best is that I'm starting weight still 3 kilos in the ss EVER and I therefore do not worry if I "have later on the hips.
what I have but a little thought makes the mini.die unapologetic times are finally headlong plunge toward the sun.
nöööö, always nice to the little turnip bohren.paßt in gastric mamas know ...
can try the Indian bridge and to me a little bell hanging from the belly that the mini turns a somersault down.

So, enough geheult.es I'm sorry I currently do not kommentiere.ich vow to improve and on Monday I'm back hard at the sewing and crafts and sparkle with energy:)

oh sooo I have to you must still show the absolute favorite song:
kings of leon use sombody
is not great, great, great beautiful (and I thought "sexonfire is unglaublich.pah ...)


wonderful weekend to you all I Go on now and sing the Kuller still a little too rock music

0 comments:

Post a Comment