Monday, October 12, 2009

Jogos Tech Deck Oline

still 61 days hunger or new motivation

schlafi of today is not been up to date let me tell you ... has mucki us to 8.15 (ver) lassen.ich sleep can stress tomorrow `s really are not so desperate leiden.nachdem we arrived too late in the crib I could pick up return trip to the bus drivers still bleating: (((
but no matter . I had intended to spend the day meaningful.
I HAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! * Almost *

the jacket is DONE!
really really fertig.sie looks so great aus.reißverschluß and that the piping had (???) I hand-sew but now it's perfect.
fits a glove air ...
provides images to which it is not nearly as great as in echt.aber she had the endurance test already bestehen.regen, drizzly weather, problems with ollem wind.ohne.
therefore only as a photo-and none with wuselmucki.
have also tailored shirts and I will be sewn tomorrow.
mich.wieder I'm happy to create something and enjoy it.

something ...
've just seen the Today at 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! et ist.also still 61 months tage.ohhhhh my god I think it will soon nicht.wir a real little mini baby muckelinchen, well-dufte wuselkind.


nice Greetings from the always hungry (I understand it myself, but my thoughts turn to eat just about) and word re-motivated / mom fourth-great??

fräulein pieselke

0 comments:

Post a Comment