111 cm or which are already 5 days?
I AM A LOW ...
not really, no, to be honest I'm far from platt.ich am perfectly round.
really.
111 cm waist circumference and the feeling of "Groundhog Day".
menno mucki when I was so right now (39 +2) already 2 days mutti.ja the lady was at that time exactly at 39 +0 and somehow I had hope mini makes it for her. Sun
pregnant so I was never * my mom is laughing almost fell off the chair when I told her about the *!
I do not really richtig.kann not sleep, the legs are thick watery hurts the hump and and and.
soooo I go so now pear-again hot bath and near other 3 tilda (associate the strawberry to the 6th tilda) and I dream of children get.
pahhhh, in the worst case it is still the only maximum of 19 days drinne so definitely is an end in sight.
best wishes from the legebattarie of frl. puffer
0 comments:
Post a Comment