quest helper
While I question a little late, but better than never.
From January / February 2010, I would even wear consultations operating in Hall and surrounding area and must make sure first of all advertising for me.
is given a flyer that I can interpret them in birthing centers, hospitals and pediatricians and what I like to have a homepage.
Can you know or someone who can help me in designing a flyer or a homepage?
Unfortunately, I can make any home page alone, I also lack the creativity for a flyer and most importantly I have no money to pay someone to ...
Of course I would not think of anything but, thank
to me by a helper! ;-) I would
I look really huge when someone answers.
Vllt here you can leave a response, or
you write me a mail .. saw
Greetings
Jessica :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment