Like every night I threw today after work to look first at the current blog statistics. And what happened? Posted Without a large exciting to have the visitor numbers were significantly rocketed upward. Soon, the source was identified:
As the sacred realm flying disks of GröFaZ since 5:45 clock falling loonies of "Terra-Germania" in our small, peaceful blog.
operators of the Terra-Germania "is" Adolf DD, somewhere African victory "and the healthy tone of the page apparently heard a hearty" Heil "(Imagine this, please, before the clapping of pointed heels.).
Found they have well- a very old article from the April 2008: click
that they celebrate the (rather clumsy) Verarsche also says, well enough about the mental state of Germanier I keep that in mind ...
that they celebrate the (rather clumsy) Verarsche also says, well enough about the mental state of Germanier I keep that in mind ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment