Levander free spirit inspires the friends of trashy novels with a little appetizer of his experiences chemtrail (emphasis added): broke
"Early one morning in May 2002 6 clock on me and found that on the very regular and closely spaced vapor trail ran - exactly from north to south of the city. 2 km further I was between the fields and asked for me there to provide a better view - something I had never seen before: From the western to the eastern horizon before me the horizon behind me that regular strip, relatively low hanging. I began to count at 70 I could not count on. I took pictures with my DigiCamera I always had it. [Note: bring on the pictures! March, march!] I did it matter now if I was late and so I went back and continue to the eastern border town I lived on the edge. Now I was about 4.5 KM away from my first observation point and could see the stripes without end in the east continued - I could now certainly at least 100 - (!) 120 strip count - but as to identify the two horizons no end was ... I go out of mindestenz 200 ! [Note: 200 strips in the sky? Parallel? Well I'm looking forward to the pictures] all quite straight from north to south at exactly the same, small distance I go from only 400 - 600m distance [from Note: 200 strips at a distance of about 500m; That is the good Levander, overlooking a panorama of 100km and can also strip all the spreading watch - Respect age] , very deeply connected and you could see how each individual strips very slowly "broad power"!!. Needless to say that this collection of strips that I then could well inherit observer in the adjacent city, actually go through the blue sky with a gray blanket plated.
There is a very important detail to this observation: for the metropolitan area in the big city * night curfew to 6 clock is * lol ... [Note:! OMG]
There were up around 2006 again very striking "paintings" I remember as said on 3, the big U Turns then all 3 at the same place exposing! middle of the city - on the summer day I was watching the 3 all afternoon - and even 6 hours later you could still see the 3 fraying remains further south (!).
The climax with absolutely striking strip was here (northern Germany) as ca 2002 - 2006. Since 2006 it has somehow diminished - My guess: Because these things (like the 120 + parallel strips) are long term really striking - are agglomerations not sprinkled well targeted "
that magic and vocalist in the environment of this brain ship. contribution once again in a completely natural explanations for "Chemtrails" comments, and with the patience and magic postet even the flight of the radar image of an A380 test flight crashes, of course, the usual suspects from the sovereign.
those it has crumbled, the brain-Eso sheer nonsense over the years, so that hops and malt are lost.
Levander added:
"1 that was not a cruising altitude - but significantly lower (AND YES, THAT WAS SO GOOD TO APPRECIATE - BECAUSE I BETWEEN THE FIELDS THE BAGGING + SPREAD THE TEILCHENSTAUBS observer could (WHAT MORE DARK GREY WAR! )
second I know the local airspace aware for at least 45 years - THERE IS ALSO FLYING IN HEAVY NOT EXACTLY 120 + CARS SIDE BY SIDE HERE! FROM ONE HORIZON TO THE OTHER - NO END!
third I have all entry and exit routes known here. - THERE IS NO WAY IN WHICH 120 + TRAFFIC SIDE BY SIDE EXACT PLANE FROM WESTERN HORIZON TO HORIZON ÖSTZLICHEN VISIBLE WITHOUT END FLY (THE STRIP countable) HERE!
(last at most at the big air raids WW II ..) "
OHOOOO ... the Lord expert could see on the ground and sprayed the dust plummeted. And how does he do it?
" I Distances can appreciate very well - learned in the Bundeswehr and trained and taught later, after several simple procedures.
am I also often at sea, and the owner of all official and some unofficial boat or ship tickets (with 1 exception: Bodensee Schifferpatent löl).
I am familiar with navigation (nothing GPS but price triangle & circle
for the second time I have the experience described here (at 1.Mal it was ignored ...) - and not feel me here to teach kindergarten or Herbergsvaterart leave "
A real eagle eye, Mr. Levander.. That is probably the first sighting of the world are "Chemtrailstaub" with the naked eye! Sensational!
I conclude the article with the words of magic: "Again RESPECT, Levander."
[Btw: magic = System Modeling? Magic is my nickname in incognito free spirit forum? Or the painter of light from colleagues? We do not know ...]
Click here for the feeble-mindedness-Geblubber: click
PS: WE WANT THE PICTURES , Levander!!
PPS: magic, will not you come here instead of the good guys? The morons and mental low-flying aircraft in the free spirit forum at calling up but completely. :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment