Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hair Thinning In Front Only

Netter service to readers minority: The small library in the hotel room



I have already stayed in some hotels. And not infrequently finds in the room to read something.
The Bible in the drawer is in many hotels fortunately still a fixture, quite often there are also more or less current magazines and journals.

The "Atrium" in the district of Mainz Finthen offers the relatives of the reading, however, a minority, I think, extraordinary range of reading material.
A nice little shelf in my hotel room houses a reading glasses (which I'll probably need soon) and a reading light as much as 11 (!) Books from different genres, including Henryk Sienkiewicz international bestseller "Quo Vadis" Peter Tremayne historical novel, "Only death brings forgiveness" and a band of four detective novels of Edgar Wallace.

something very special, however, is the work of "Grammar of Akkadian," which the reader a detailed insight into the grammar, as I now know oldest known Semitic language provides - a language that way, at the time of the Babylonians and Assyrians was spoken

But back to the small "Atrium Library", the handsome, well-stocked bookshelf in my hotel room.

I think the idea is worth following.

In our fast paced world is a book still a bit of resistance, which is like no other medium on the one's imagination and inspired the other hand, expanded knowledge and vocabulary.

compliment and thank you, dear room equipment in the Atrium Hotel Mainz.


PS:
Even with the Samsung i9000 Galaxy and a fitting Android app, it can be fantastic blogging
I'm pleasantly surprised..

0 comments:

Post a Comment