Friday, February 4, 2011

Milena Velba Milk Juggs

Congratulations, Dr. Armin king!

Armin King, mayor of our neighboring community Illingen has shown these days, impressive as the lifelong learning with may look like in reality:

Armin added in at the German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer with the excellent grade "magna cum laude doctorate in management sciences (Dr. rer. publ.) PhD.
His dissertation is entitled 'Participatory development planning for communities in times of demographic change "and fits perfectly into the present time, our communities is through the decline in population, particularly in rural areas with major challenges -. a fascinating subject, which also concerns me in my local political commitment very
I hope that I will someday have the opportunity to To read the dissertation itself.
that are found in it a lot of new ideas and findings, I think is guaranteed.

Congratulations Dr. Armin king
I commend to you a lot of respect for your commitment, your thesis, which (and which is not each thesis above) with a truly current and future-oriented themes and employs particularly the reaching and unusual title of "magna cum laude.
I'm sure such a predicate can only be achieved if one has chosen a subject that one truly care about.
Good luck for your further work!

PS:
at this point may not be missing the companion blog recommendation. Therefore: http://arminkoenig.wordpress.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment